On the Kitesurf diploma 2, you achieve the most important safety skills needed for you to be able to kitesurf in various conditions, including deep water
1. Rig in for space-limited places
2. Bodydrag upwind (superman)
3. Bodydrag with the board in both directions
4. Kitesurfing in both directions
5. Controlling your stops
6. Perform alternative relaunch methods
7. Perform a "safety pack down"
8. Perform a "self-rescue"
9. Stand in the water with a kite unhooked and control the power with one hand on the loop
10. To keep the height upwind.
11. To make a turn.
12. Which criteria a kitesurf spot must fulfill to be suitable for your own level
13. What are the risks and symptoms of hypothermia?